Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm sailiiiiing away~

Yo, hi, hello, ohaiyo, guden tag, hey, sup... yeah

OK so... 5 days haven't posted, miss me? Probably not XD.

So anyway, we're sailing nao... We left Manila at 11 and have been sailing to Taiwan for... 8 hours now. So far it's been pretty smooth, nothing too rough. I'm not sea sick yet but, Jin is XD.

Poor guy threw up his lunch after like an hour XD. We're all teasing him about it but he knows we love him hehe.

So... lots going on back home I here, a lot of it quiet disappointing I must say. Some people doing things that I do not approve of, some people being emo too much. Come on la guys, LIGHTEN UP!

SMILE!!!!! IAN LOVES YOU :D

Hehehe, felt like doing that XD so random

So yeah sailing now. I made some videos of sunset... super nice, I wanna post them here but i don't know how :( Someone teach me pls.

All day shift was horrible. Worked from 7am to 8pm... was so tired. We had a 1 hour break from 4 to 5. Me and Tae ran back to the cabin to nap. I set my alarm, stuck in me headphones, turned on some music and passed out. My alarm rang and 4.50, I didn't hear it... so we ended up going back at 5.20 XD but no one cared coz they knew how tired we were.

Today was 3 shift. That means we do cleaning or organizing around the catering department. Today we were doing inventory in the Food Store. It's like a big food closet la. There are 3 freezers too. Me and Tae had to count all the freaking frozen meat, vegies, cheese and chocolates... Took forever just to find the darn things. We were so cold coz the freezers are set at like... -15 celsius so we were wearing jackets. We looked like we were going to Alaska XD.

But it was good in the end, free chocolate and Coke XD.

Man the sunset on the ship out on the Philipine sea was amazing la... I wish I could have shared it with some one... Oh wait! I did! With...

FUMIE-CHAN! hahaha

She randomly came up to me and we just sat there and watched the sunset XD

Ahhhh... today was pretty good. Soon we'll be in Taiwan, on Thursday I think. I'll have broadband in my cabin so... WOOOPEEE!! Hahaha.

Aight, going to go back to my cabin now to hang out with mah peeps!

Ciao guys!

And remember, God loves you and so do I :D

Ian Cheah
STEPPER
Malaysia

3 comments:

  1. Video? Stick it on YouTube and embed it in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. must tell you. SLEEP ON DECK IAN! it'll be the best experience you'll ever have! TRUST ME. Nothing like it ever, anywhere =D Enjoy the smooth voyage, you're blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ian, I like reading your blogs; you go into nice descriptive detail. I look forward to hearing about the places you've seen and the onshore experiences. Christina Cheah

    ReplyDelete