Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Simimase

Hey yeah... sorry I haven't posted for so long guys, been pretty busy and stuff here in Kaohsiung.

Anyway here's a quick update from me.

We arrived in Kaohsiung on the 3rd. It was a huge relief coz the waves on the voyage were killer man, at least 7 meter waves, I kid you not. There was even on 15 meter one that seriously rocked the ship. I got video proof that you can all see when i get back home or Facebook decides to freaking work =.=

Speaking of Facebook, I'm trying to upload some of my pictures there for you guys to see, but I have no idea when I can fully accomplish that with the internet in the state it's in and my laptop being as slow as it is. No promises, but I'm aiming for the end of the week :/

Aight, Kaohsiung.

This place is pretty cool, like Malaysia except everyone only speaks Mandrin. As a result, my Mandrin is improving slightly and the stuff I learned back in STD 1 seems to be coming back to me XD.

I've been keeping well, work is as usual. Nothing spectacular happening. Lead my STEP groups bible study today. Everyone said I did a good job. I think I did. I've been trying to read my Bible more often now. Been doing ok with it.

I'm still going for boxing practice with Jarrko. I think my muscles are etting more used to it as they don't ache as much. I can do 50 sit ups before I start to hurt so... yeah I'm improving :D
We still have Ironman competitions in the cabin XD. What an Ironman competition is is that one guy does one push-up then the other, then he does 2 and then the other guy, so when you reach 3 you've actually done 6 and when you reach 5 you've done 15. My record is 12 so... you count la XD

Yeah, that's my update. I will update you on more when it happens.

I love you all very much ^_^

Ian Cheah
STEPPER
Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment