Sunday, March 22, 2009

Of Dishes and Soap...

Aaaaahhhhh...

Tomorow is my free day...

I am so freaking happy XD

I've been working in the pantry for the past 3 days.

2 afternoon shifts and one morning shift.

The afternoon shifts run from 12.30pm to 8pm. During this time we have to set up the food line, set out the dishes, cutlery and mugs, fill the juice containers and get ready for lunch la... During lunch we have to make sure there is enough food for everyone... which is fast paced when there are 350 people eating and you gotta keep the meat, cheese and bread filled. Then we gotta wash the dishes... The dishes are pretty easy to wash.. it's just there are a lot of them... so... takes a while. Took me 2 and a half hours today. Other then taht we gotta wash the mugs, clean the tables, vaccum the floor, and clean up the mess where the deckies and engine guys eat... coz they're MESSY, get it XD

Oh man I miss being lame...

ANYWAY. After today's shift Jin (An American Korea dude that's in my STEP group) and I went for boxing lessons with this Finnish guy called Jarkkob. This guy is insane man. He's crazy strong and can punch like his hand was powered by a hydrolic pump. Anyway he trained us pretty hard... my hands are actually shaking while typing this coz my muscles are all weak XD.

Sigh... dreamed of BB last night... miss it la... Saturday wasn't the same la...

Oh well, gotta go now... otherwise I could get caught by night watch and get a pink slip XD.

I will most probably write again tomorow. In the mean time, E-MAIL MEE!!!!


:)

Lots of Love,

Ian Cheah

STEPPER

Malaysia

3 comments:

  1. Hey dude... good to hear how things are going :-) Keep us updated with the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, we both have the same job. do they have the same poison on the doulos? those lemon and cherry drinks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yellow slip!! You'd love a pink slip though

    ReplyDelete