Monday, May 4, 2009

The end... it is near...

Sigh.

I know... not a very good way to start a post but still. SIGH!

Man oh man, my STEP is almost over! Time just flew by! I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME YET!!! :'(

I mean, not that I don't miss home, I do. But i mean, I feel as if I just started getting used to all this. I feel as if the Doulos life has started to grow on me. I finally got a good rhythm going... AND THEY'RE SENDING ME HOME?!?!

*this is where you insert a picture of me with a very confused angry faise... if you know what a confused angry faise looks like... try and imagine it here coz I don't have a pic :P*

Sigh... gonna miss all my friends... Josh Choi, Mike Young, Karl Hoopman, Hannah Sanders, My whole shift... actually ALL the catering people... they're like, so totally AWESOME!

Yeah... I sound like I'm going home already... but I still have 11 days. But on this ship, that's nothing. I still have my 4 day overnight coming up on the 8th and STEP outing on the same day too but... I feel that the end is very, very much nigh my friends... and it will be a sad end for me...

Love you so much you don't even know...

Ian Cheah
STEPPER
Malaysia

P.S. To all who actually wrote me some e-mails, thank you :) It's soooooooo great to open my inbox and see a farmiliar name there :) thanks you so much! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment